Why do you need a Meal Plan?
Hormones play a big role in your mental, physical and emotional health. These can include things such as weight gain, fatigue, insomnia, high blood pressure and cholesterol, acne and more. They can also contribute or be a reason for:
???? Weight Gain
???? Endometriosis and/or Adenomyosis
???? Thyroid Prpblems
The good news is, a healthy, balanced diet and other healthy lifestyle behaviours can helps regulate and balance your hormones to get you back to your thriving self.
That’s why I’ve created this free 7 day meal plan as a starting point for your journey to feel better and thrive daily. The plan includes a PDF document with a shopping list and all recipes. I hope you enjoy it.
What do you need to know about this plan & why it’s good for balancing your hormones?
1. It’s gluten and dairy free which have been considered inflammatory in some hormonal conditions.
2. Each meal has a combination of protein, fat and carbohydrates for stable blood sugar which is crucial for hormonal balance.
3. The plan includes fatty fish such as salmon and sardines for healthy fats especially Omega 3 fatty acids which reduce inflammation, increase energy and help in weight management.
4. Each day delivers enough fibre needed for reducing insulin resistance, increasing hormone metabolism and nourishing healthy microbiome needed for balanced hormones.
5. The plan also includes other hormone balancing foods like beans, legumes, nuts & seeds and animal protein.
6. I don’t like spending too much time in the kitchen so the recipes are easy to prepare and don’t take too much of your time.
Tips For Using The Plan
1. Buying organic is encouraged so that you can give your body a break from toxins, however, if you can’t get organic produce, do your best to source locally grown food instead.
2. All animal products like turkey, beef, etx are encouraged to be bought organic and grass-fed (beef). Organic animal protein comes from animals that are given no antibiotics or growth hormones. An organic animal must spend time outdoors and have enough space to live. Read more on why to eat organic meat here.
Hi! I’m Marzena
I’m a Nutritional Therapist and Endo Warrior.
I show women with Endometriosis & other hormone imbalances how to use Nutrition and Lifestyle to move from surviving to thriving.
Gain clarity on what to do to feel in balance with your hormones so you can have smooth menstrual cycles, get pregnant naturally, feel full of energy and live the life you deserve.
focuses on the whole person. This means that I try to find a root cause of your health problems by taking a holistic viewpoint assessing your diet, lifestyle, work/life balance, your purpose in the world, toxicity at home, underlying nutritional deficiencies, sleep and relaxation, ongoing stress and more. This all plays into our general health and wellbeing.