New Freebie For You
I have a new free guide for you. It shows you the foundations for managing pain in endometriosis by introducing the anti-inflammatory diet principles.
It is perfect for you if:
- you are 99% sure you have endometriosis.
- you have just been diagnosed with endometriosis.
- you know that diet is important for managing endometriosis but you don’t know where or how to start.
- you are confused by all the conflicting information online and you need a simple list of what you should be eating to reduce pain.
What causes pain in endometriosis?
In endometriosis a lot of pain may be due to inflammation around endometrial implants. Immune system employs white cells such as lymphocytes, interleukins and interferons to dump their chemical weapons onto the damaged tissue in order to remove danger and allow the body to heal. This whole process leads to inflammation as your body fights back against something which shouldn’t be there.
Moreover, histamine release around the site triggers more inflammation which may lead to more pain. Histamine is a chemical found in some of the body’s cells – causes many of the symptoms of allergies, such as a runny nose or sneezing. It can be high when there is oestrogen excess which is characteristic for endometriosis.
Adhesions between organs can also pull and tug, leading to stabbing sensations. Moreover, more pain may be triggered by smooth muscle going into spasms and cramps.
If our diet is full of simple carbohydrates, processed foods, sugar, and caffeine, we add more fuel to a fire and increase inflammation which leads to more pain and worsening symptoms.
Diet is not going to heal you from endometriosis but it may help in managing monthly flare ups.
What are the diet principles in managing pain in endometriosis?
The diet which is often mentioned for managing endometriosis is the anti-inflammatory diet. It focuses on removing foods which increase inflammation and adding more foods which are anti-inflammatory. It can help in reducing painful symptoms, improve energy levels and reduce the bloat.
After reading my eBook:
- You will understand the foundations of anti-inflammatory diet
- You will know which foods to increase in your diet
- You will know which foods better to avoid by either reducing or eliminating completely
- You will realise what drinks are beneficial for pain reduction
- You will find out the tips on how to improve your daily diet
- You will be surprised that you don’t have to remove all the food groups to feel better